Subspace Resistance

Brawl Clan

HomeHome  [AS]Portal[AS]Portal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyvern
Admin

Pig

PostSubject: Introduction   Sat May 16, 2009 3:40 pm

K I'll start.

I'm Wyvern. My real name is Jhaira. I'm 13 like playing sprts and Games.I'm a great skater and very social when I'm i na good mood. I'm leader osf AS (as i'm sure many know).

K thats it for me kinda dull but whateva lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tomorrows-light.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:26 pm

hi im new i'm 13 and love sports and games ummm i only got ssbb 5 days ago and love it....i have a dsi and wii....i would just like to find some freinds and enter some tourneys....ohh yea wyvern are u and veil the same person? ohh and wow you made the site? if yes quite a acheivment espesally as your 13....im not sure what else to say so il stop.....im lookin forward to meeting you all
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:52 pm

At first I wasn't aloud to post here.
Hi, I'm Xirae and I'm 13. My real name is David, I guess. I tend to walk in the shadows and be pessimistic, but I'm not scary. I act the opposite of that most of the time online, because people here don't think I'm a weirdo. I play Smash and Pokemon, although I don't know what anything is on pokemon. I am sorry I am completely boring you with this, but I have more. I am obsessed with Our Lady Peace, and I love dogs and monkeys and wolves. I secretly think I'm a werewolf. I know that isn't true, though. Yeah, I am also a hypocrite.

Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:57 am

Yup same here, couldn post.
Yo! Its Sgt Cortez or Uzumaki Naruto and just turned 19 -cries- im old =p. Real name is Angel. Hmm o yea... i like to play sports: soccer, baseball,basketball,volleyball,football, and now recently im playng tennis. Mostly anything to do with running. ( is foursquare a sport? lol ) hmm wat else..-scrolls up-... wel i dont know wat to say now.. ummm im a naruto and mega man fan. wel dats about it i think. peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xirae
New User
New User

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:29 pm

I really like these introductions, great job people! We need more introductions! rendeer

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi my name is Liam. I am 16 ( I guess Uzumaki Naruto isn't the only old one now). I like games,trampolining, and just hanging out with my friends. Some of them call me lazy but i think thats only slightly true Smile. I have i Wii and a DSi. I'm a big Super Smash Bros fan so I look forward to meeting new people to fight. That's about it (wow i'm boring) see you around.
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Admin

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Sup im Sparx and im 13 real names Ashley people call me Ash for short,I listen to alot of michael jackson songs and techno,I play videogames,pool,tennis,fishing,cricket,football,golf
well thats pretty much it and I love pizza
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xirae
New User
New User

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Sparx wrote:
Sup im Sparx and im 13 real names Ashley people call me Ash for short,I listen to alot of michael jackson songs and techno,I play videogames,pool,tennis,fishing,cricket,football,golf
well thats pretty much it and I love pizza
Michael Jackson and techno? You need to listen to alternative, grunge, metal, heavy metal, death metal, screamo, and hard rock!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1