Subspace Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subspace Resistance

Brawl Clan

HomeHome  [AS]Portal[AS]Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Trades

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

Pokemon Trades Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trades   Pokemon Trades Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:29 am

Pokémon Trading Guidelines

Do not trade hacked Pokémon.
Some people enjoy spending the time raising their Pokémon and expect others to do the same. Please be aware of this when breeding.
Be careful of people asking to "borrow", and/or "trading back". Not all people are trustworthy, and they may in fact steal your Pokémon. There is nothing staff can do once they have your Pokémon.
Do not offer to clone Pokémon here at friendcodes. Similar to the above, not everyone is trustworthy. Additionally, they might mess up the cloning process and end up losing your Pokémon.
Please be careful of people trading eggs. There is no way of telling what the egg will hatch into.
'Legit' hacks are not allowed.
Along with trading hacked Pokémon, do not used hacked Pokémon in battle either. This puts yourself at an unfair advantage.
Arceus* Arceus is a hacked Pokémon no matter what way you look at it. This Pokémon will not have its own official event until July '09 going with the movie. Until then, this Pokémon is not to be used on the site at all.

And remember: Anything done to change, distort or manipulate a game in such a way that the game designers did not intend on being part of the experience is considered "Hacking". This includes Action Replay devices and R4 carts, along with Pokésavs.
Back to top Go down
https://tomorrows-light.forumotion.net
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

Pokemon Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trades   Pokemon Trades Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:59 am

I will make sure to report anyone doing this so then people are warned.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trades   Pokemon Trades Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Best hacker here.
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

Pokemon Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trades   Pokemon Trades Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:39 am

FEStrata wrote:
Best hacker here.

Hack for good , not evil..... Sidenote: Lol @ your Haxor SKills
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trades   Pokemon Trades Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:10 pm

999 in everything Bagon. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

Pokemon Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trades   Pokemon Trades Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:28 pm

FEStrata wrote:
999 in everything Bagon. ^-^

You disappoint me No *permaban* :p
Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trades   Pokemon Trades Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:31 am

i need some pokemon oh and hi Wyvern
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

Pokemon Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trades   Pokemon Trades Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 am

There are't that many Active battlers here yet hence I'm recruiting atm come to the portal plz
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

Pokemon Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trades   Pokemon Trades Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:21 pm

If I actually knew what I am doing in pokemon I would battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon Trades Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trades   Pokemon Trades Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Trades
Page 1 of 1