Subspace Resistance

Brawl Clan

HomeHome  [AS]Portal[AS]Portal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

First thread.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: First thread.   Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:32 pm

I thought I might as well get a thread in this section started.

Here's a little trick for DK's snowboard cross, once you land after being fired by the cannon, take a sharp turn left and drive up the wall where the trick ramp is. If done correctly you should jump into the air as if to do a trick (trick not necessary) and turn in midair and get ahead of everyone else by hogging the inner lane. after land on the other side of the wall you'll get a boost too.

Later on in the track, there is a point with trick ramps on the sides, and snow in the middle, while Shy Guys snowboarding around. The usual way to do this is to drive up the ramp (over the snow) land and drive to the other side up the other ramp (over the snow again)
But it's alot faster to stay on the same ramp, and drive up it only slightly, so you barely even leave it. You will still land and get a boost, from there you can drive up it again (still slightly) and again and again until when the track takes a turn you will have to drift and drive up it powerfully to take the bend in midair.

There is also a way to dodge the blue shell with a mushroom, when the blue shell ctaches up with you and hovers above you for about a second, thats when you use the mushroom and it should explode behind you. The reason this is so rarely done is because a mushroom barely ever pops up for someone who is in 1st place.

That's it from me. I want to hear from everyone else on their tips.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User

Horse

PostSubject: Re: First thread.   Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:22 am

nice but i dont c anyone playing mario kart wii i think it died lol

My MKWii code: 038795889308

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruto on Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: First thread.   Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:43 am

Yeah I know Im just making a thread so the section wont be empty, and to save anyone else the trouble IF they ever want to post.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User

Horse

PostSubject: Re: First thread.   Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:41 am

lol cool hey have we brawled yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plueish

PostSubject: Re: First thread.   Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:22 am

Dont think so. I havent brawled in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First thread.   

Back to top Go down

First thread.
Page 1 of 1