Subspace Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subspace Resistance

Brawl Clan

HomeHome  [AS]Portal[AS]Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What stupid things have you done?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What stupid things have you done? Empty
PostSubject: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:05 am

Ok take yesterday for example,I cut some thick cheese in half with a knife,and It broke the handle off!
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:33 am

Lolicons, there i said it.... lol j/k

I put a grape in the microwave and it exploded,
Back to top Go down
https://tomorrows-light.forumotion.net
Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User
Uzumaki Naruto

Horse

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 pm

lmao! hmm..... one time i put reverse instead of drive but luckily there were no cars behind me lol

Last edited by SgtCortez on Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: This is no where near!   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:33 pm

I almost set a restaurant on fire with s'mores. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:58 am

Lol... I was defrosting a mouse for my snake in the microwave but I forgot to turn the heat down so it exploded.
Not nice.

The microwave got thrown out. O_o
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:09 pm

What stupid things have you done? 204381086b1a67dm3
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: nowai. thnzk 4 pic bai   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:55 am

Admin wrote:
What stupid things have you done? 204381086b1a67dm3
This is sooooooo funny, when I did that as my taunt it was so funny. (It never happened, but I have to say something at this picture) lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:31 am

tried burping the alphabet backwards, so I drunk a 2 literpop in about 3 minutes and yea my stomach was in pain lulz
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:34 am

I gave my exact location to an onljne stalkeer. JK, but it would be so stupid to do that. Never do that little childrens on this site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Admin wrote:

I put a mouse in the microwave and it exploded.

LOOOOOOOOONG story.
Well, actually it's not.
But i'll leave you wondering.........
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Moony wrote:
Admin wrote:

I put a mouse in the microwave and it exploded.

LOOOOOOOOONG story.
Well, actually it's not.
But i'll leave you wondering.........

Why would you do tht to one of your own (Pikachu)
also you already told us(defrostign for your snake)
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:44 pm

I decided to run backwards, and I dodged one obstacle with my 6th sense, but I was so focused on that obstacle that I didn't see the thorn bush coming when I turned. lol! afro flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:22 pm

MADNESS!!!
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:46 am

I put a pan in the microwave, and the edge thing hit the side and stop, then sparks flew in there when it was finally moving. I almost started a fire again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:41 am

uhmmm.... stupidest thing...? i would say... eating yogurt with a spoon backwards and upsidedown Very Happy LoL XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:55 pm

im so bored T_T
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Stryfer wrote:
im so bored T_T
Boredom caused me to climb up on top of a roof. ^^ That was stupid, but fun. Even with the concept of it being dangerous only encourages me to do it. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:45 pm

I've also was being goofy and I had gatorade and we were skating and i hit my friend with the gatorade while skating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:25 pm

lol nice one... ladders... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:59 am

I played an electric type Pokemon against a ground type Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User
Uzumaki Naruto

Horse

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:29 pm

lmao! xirae.
well im going to practice baseball again lol. I started when i was 12 and i quit when i was 13-14. now im starting again with like ppl my age and they throw like 70-80 mph or more lol but i think i cud do it =p
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:29 pm

I went on youtube and commented to someone from FC that didn't know my account and said it was me on my sister's account. =O
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User
Uzumaki Naruto

Horse

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:37 pm

I ate before baseball practice and sprinted like crazy( I wasnt thinking lol)
After thos few sprint, I felt like throwing up. soooo yea .. lol
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:02 pm

I went to the bathroom when sledding without telling anyone. They thought I ran away. And I climbed up somewhere where I could get easily cornered while playing tag. I had a really close call there. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:57 am

Uhh.. my bro wrapped me in toilet paper and threw my down the stairs.. fractured a kneecap and broke a few fingers but it was worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What stupid things have you done?   What stupid things have you done? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What stupid things have you done?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Subspace Resistance :: Random/Fun/Silly :: Random/Silly/Fun-
Jump to: