Subspace Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subspace Resistance

Brawl Clan

HomeHome  [AS]Portal[AS]Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:02 am

What do you guys think of this? I am extremely excited. They even come with this Pokemon walker thing that you can use to travel with the Pokemon and other things. Here's a link for a kore descriptive explanation about it. http://www.friendcodes.com/forums/news-and-notes/129110-take-your-pokemon-for-a-walk.html
I don't know about you guys, but I have some saved up money for it. It looks extremely cool! Very Happy cheers Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Silver was my favorite Pokemon game. I plan on buying this remake, because that's when pokemon was good, not this garbage now...only 8 gyms bah!!!!
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User
Uzumaki Naruto

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:44 pm

lol donny well silver was my only pokemon game i had it was awsome lol o0o0o and i also liked da one before dimond lol wat was it called lol. i think it was saphire or seomthing. well yea, but wat xirae said hmm i will think about it
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Donny wrote:
Silver was my favorite Pokemon game. I plan on buying this remake, because that's when pokemon was good, not this garbage now...only 8 gyms bah!!!!
Yeah, Pokemon needs more length and gyms! Too short. We need to get to the 75's by the time the Elite come, not the 50's!
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:24 pm

Uzumaki Naruto wrote:
lol donny well silver was my only pokemon game i had it was awsome lol o0o0o and i also liked da one before dimond lol wat was it called lol. i think it was saphire or seomthing. well yea, but wat xirae said hmm i will think about it
The games before Diamond were Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald. Yeah, those ones were great! You would probably like this one if you lied Silver. I think I will get HeartGold because my friend is getting SoulSilver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:29 pm

Xirae wrote:
Uzumaki Naruto wrote:
The games before Diamond were Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald. Yeah, those ones were great! You would probably like this one if you lied Silver. I think I will get HeartGold because my friend is getting SoulSilver.

Emerald didn't come out before Crystal, and I'm pretty sure Ruby and Saphire didn't either....
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:52 am

Donny wrote:
Xirae wrote:
Uzumaki Naruto wrote:

Emerald didn't come out before Crystal, and I'm pretty sure Ruby and Saphire didn't either....
I said before Diamond, not Crystal. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User
Uzumaki Naruto

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:48 am

que?!?!?! (what) so many pokemon games lol and i never heard of crystal
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 am

Uzumaki Naruto wrote:
que?!?!?! (what) so many pokemon games lol and i never heard of crystal
Crystal is like Silver and Gold combined. You get both Lugia and Ho-Oh.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User
Uzumaki Naruto

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 am

o0o0o0o0 so its like mega man battle network 5 on ds when team protoman and team colonel are in da same game? dats cool if its like dat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes   Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold Remakes
Page 1 of 1