Subspace Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subspace Resistance

Brawl Clan

HomeHome  [AS]Portal[AS]Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

team combos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparx
Admin
Sparx

Pig

team combos Empty
PostSubject: team combos   team combos Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:11 am

I told veil to create this section for clan wars and GB double ladder anyway

iv got 1but havent thought of a name for it bassically 1of u grabs ur opponent then the other uses a A+right or left powerful charge move like lucases baseball bat.

im thinking of more while im at school lol
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User
Uzumaki Naruto

Horse

team combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: team combos   team combos Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 4:29 pm

o0o0o if we ever get GB my account name is Sgt.Cortez lol
Back to top Go down

team combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: team combos   team combos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Hey sgt.cortez or coco remember me?
any ways i got a 234 hit combo in training in brawl lol!
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Naruto
New User
New User
Uzumaki Naruto

Horse

team combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: team combos   team combos Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:56 pm

momsboyok wrote:
Hey sgt.cortez or coco remember me?
any ways i got a 234 hit combo in training in brawl lol!
i remeber ur name but forgot lol sorry i really have bad memory lol
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Admin
Sparx

Pig

team combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: team combos   team combos Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:08 am

ok back to te tyhing board coz that team combos a bit to basic Exclamation

well i thought of 1were like u use a down smash send ur opnent flying from the down smash then ur partner smashes ur oponent down when there in the air off the stage so that like when diddy uses his feet 2smash u down really quick like that
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

team combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: team combos   team combos Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:26 am

I have some tactics! Smile
Projectile Lock-Down! Use this with a team of characters with long range attacks. (Link or Toon Link recommended as a team mate)
When right by each other, face the opponents and just fire your projectiles at random. If you each do this there will be a lot of things coming their way, especially on a Link-Link, Link-Toon Link, or Toon Link- Toon Link teams. With this you can do the following things: defend, edge guard, or press the opponent back.
Up-Aerial String! Use this with a character with s good up-throw and a character with a powerful aerial.
This one is simple. When the character with the good up-throw grabs someone, they throw them up. When they throw them up, the powerful aerial guy hits them with their aerial attack. This could be used for KOing someone or starting a double team combo with the up-throw character jumping up for a few hits too. But remember that the opponent's partner may be able to disrupt a combo, or possibly the KO if it is not executed quickly enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

team combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: team combos   team combos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team combos
Page 1 of 1