Subspace Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subspace Resistance

Brawl Clan

HomeHome  [AS]Portal[AS]Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Combos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

Team  Combos Empty
PostSubject: Team Combos   Team  Combos Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:36 am

Here,you posts combos you'd like to be tested or just so more will know of them and help the clan.

I'lll Start

Mine is known as the

Bungie Chain: K in a team batle i requires that you and yor partner are both using someone with z-air.To start it off you both run heade on.Now do a serious of short hops and z-airs obviously his will cause a disturbance in your opponents startegy. After about 3 times use a disturbing moves such as Samuses heat-seeking missiles.Then have your partner grab them on the last. Run to the edge.When they throw your opponent you should be the righ distance away to end the combo with a Surprising but effective Meteor Smash. This combo is best pulled with Perhaps Toon Link and Samus. TL has the right size and speed to land the grab while samus doesn't have much risk with her meteor smash.

I made another one, this is for finishing it's called

Cyclone Rape: Once again in teams. Also it once again revolves around TL and Samus (or anyon else with a backwards aerial that is really strong liek zelda that can pull it off).
This one is simple approach with decoys and dstractions until they are right above TL. Now have the other do a mid-air atack they will most likely air dodge. Nows your chance, move TL in which ever Direction they escaped and immediately begin his spin attack on the ground. They wil be trapped for some time. When the attack end they'll be stunned.Using this time jump above TL. So when it stops and their launched finish them with a forward aerial like Captain Falcons or a Backwards like Zelda.(Depending on which direction they were launched.)

The name comes from TL's Spinning and that more than likely the target will get launched behind him for you to finish them with a Sex Kick.(Backwards Aerial)

K so keep the posts coming
Back to top Go down
https://tomorrows-light.forumotion.net
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

Team  Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Combos   Team  Combos Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:57 pm

I call this Two Comrades: Projectile Barrage!
Any team with both characters having projectiles can do this.
First you need to be facing the same direction next to each other, and then you guys start projectile attacking for double the obstacles for the opponents to dodge to get close to you. Sometimes at the start of the Brawl this happens so pay attention to where the guys are placed. If a guy gets too close a strong smah or aerial can get them away. Make sure to put in combination so you don't get accused of spamming. If your character only has one projectile attack go forward in the small protection of your partners projectile, then once they see you move they fire one more projectile strike that makes a statement, but if you can't any last one would work. Thus, the combo would end, but if it went well the opponents gained some damage. ^^ cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

Team  Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Combos   Team  Combos Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Xirae wrote:
First you need to be facing the same direction next to each other, and then you guys start projectile attacking for double the obstacles for the opponents to dodge to get close to you. Sometimes at the start of the Brawl this happens so pay attention to where the guys are placed. If a guy gets too close a strong smah or aerial can get them away. Make sure to put in combination so you don't get accused of spamming. If your character only has one projectile attack go forward in the small protection of your partners projectile, then once they see you move they fire one more projectile strike that makes a statement, but if you can't any last one would work. Thus, the combo would end, but if it went well the opponents gained some damage. ^^ cheers cheers cheers

Noice combo but how about calling it Projectile Lock ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://tomorrows-light.forumotion.net
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

Team  Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Combos   Team  Combos Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:01 am

Wyvern wrote:
Xirae wrote:

Noice combo but how about calling it Projectile Lock ^_^
OK, I will. We should make teams of oursleves then rank them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team  Combos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Combos   Team  Combos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Combos
Page 1 of 1