Subspace Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Subspace Resistance

Brawl Clan

HomeHome  [AS]Portal[AS]Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regular combos.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:14 am

These aren't Team combos but I thought we might aswell know some of the basics. So Ill start and you can reply with anything for me to add. By the way, by DACUS I mean Dash attack cancelled Upsmash. Can only be done with certain characters. To perform, Start a dash attack by pressing Cstick down while running, then immediately after press up and Z. Also, by ?grab I mean throw, I prefer to use grab because it's faster to type.

Alright, let's start with Falco.
A+A+A (In the spinning strikes) to downB.
Dgrab to dgrab to dgrab to DACUS.
When near the edge, Dgrab, to Dair spike.
When running, do a dash attack on your opponent, then immediately when it connects press Z+up to follow with a quick Usmash.
Dash attack to Utilt.

And now just some random ones.

Wario, Dgrab to Fsmash to the other side.
(More needed, post them up)

Lucario, A A forwardB, or you could use A A Z or A A neutralB if it's charged.
Shorthopped Fair to fair (Second Fair can be replaced with Uair or Dair)

Captain falcon, Dash attack to Utilt.
ForwardB to upB (Only on lower percentages)
(SPARX) Fgrab -> Dgrab -> Uair -> falcon punch if you can get the distance and timing right or another Uair
or you can chain grab forward or backwards to forward or you cna Dgrab chain grab but its more harder
(When near an edge) Fthrow -> ForwardB (SPARX)

Wolf, downB to Fsmash.

Ivysaur, Dgrab to upB.
NeutralB to Utilt.

Pikachu, Dgrab to Dgrab to Dgrab to Usmash.
And Ugrab to downB.
Pika Control: Use on Fast Falling Chars at low percent.
Start from one Side of Stage. G-FThrow, G-Fthrow, G-Fthrow(Continue till you reach the other) Up Smash, DownB.
Combo from Wyvern.
Dgrab Dgrab chain grab forward to the other side of the the stage then Bthrow then volt tackle to the other side of the stage cause you throwed them backwards and get a thunderkill it works sometimes its best used on heavey chracters like gangondorf and bowser
(I think what Sparx means, is two dgrabs, then chain them with fgrabs to the other side, the bgrab, then UpB towards them and finish them with downB)
Olimar, ForwardB to Dgrab to Usmash (Thanks to Xirae)
Dgrab to upB.

ROB, Shorthopped Fair to Fair. (can be repeated over and over)
And Dash attack to Usmash.

Mr. G&W, Dgrab to Dsmash, Dtilt, or forwardB.

Samus, Dash attack to Bair/Dair.
Full jump, forwardB (weak missile) to Zair immediately after.
Dgrab to Fair.
(When hanging on ledge) Press back then Jump and use Fair to attack while recoverring, then when you land use Utilt.
Full jump, Guided missile, smash missile (before you touch the ground) and immediately launch another smash missile on the ground (can be replaced with fully charged neutralB)

Toon link, Shorthopped uncharged neutralB to uncharged neutralB (With fast fingers the second arrow is fired right before you hit the ground at really fast speed.
Shorthopped bomb throw to neutralB.
Shorthopped Zair to bomb throw.
Dgrab to shorthopped Bair to Bair to Bair to Bair to Bair to Dair. (When they're off the ledge supposedly for a spike)
Dgrab to Bair to Dair (both hits of Dair) More simple version of the above quick high damage.

Link, Shorthopped bomb throw to neutralB.
Shorthopped Zair to bomb throw to DACUS.
A A to Usmash to Nair.
Dgrab to Bair.
Shorthopped Zair to Z (grab on ground) perhaps then link it with the above combo.
A A to Fsmash (Both hits only at lower percentages)

Zero Suit Samus, Dgrab to UpB to Dsmash to Dsmash to Dgrab to Uair (Very hard to do)
A simpler version is Dgrab to UpB tp upB to upB.
Dgrab close to edge to shorthopped upB for a spike.
(Near edge) Dsmash to dsmash to downB (flip kick should spike)
Dsmash to dsmash to fair/bair/uair.

Marth, Shorthopped Fair to Fair (Can be repeated over and over) <--------¬
Shorhopped Fair to Uair to Usmash (Lower percentages)........................./
Dgrab to Fsmash in other direction. (Lower percentages)....................../
Fgrab to the first Marth combo.-------------------------------------------------/
Fgrab to Fsmash.

Ike, A A to Dgrab to upB.
A A to Fgrab to Forward B.

Peach, Dgrab, pivot, Dgrab, pivot, Dgrab, Usmash.
Ftilt to UpB (risky)

Lucas, (Low percentages) Shorthopped fair to just about any A attack on the ground (Including smashes)
Utilt to Utilt to Usmash
Dgrab to Utilt to Usmash
Dtilt (repeat over and over until they trip) to Fsmash
Full jump Dair, to second jump Dair, to Dair (While falling) to anything.

Ness, Shorthopped fair to anything on ground (except Dsmash, it's too slow)
Dash attack to Uair, or Usmash on low percentages.
Utilt to Uair or Usmash
Dtilt (repeat until they trip, or get away) Smash or grab if they trip.
PK fire to dgrab to fair.
PK fire to Fmash
Dgrab to fair.
Shorhopped fair, to shorthopped any other aerial (Including fair again and again)

Finish it later I'm bored.

Last edited by Plue on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:17 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:40 am

I have one for Olimar.
Olimar's combo can KO.
First you need to examine your pikimin line. A white pikimin is preferred, but any damage making one that attaches itself on to the opponent works. This is simple. Throw the pikimin, instantly go in for a grab, (try to get the grab on them while the pikimin is still on, that's why I say instantly. CHAAAAAAAARGE! Wink) maybe hit them if you can, down throw, then charge to them again and up-smash. Characters like Smaus can down aerial to bloc out the pikimin, so know your opponent before doing this.
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:22 am

Pika Control: USe on Fast Falling Chars at low percent.
Start from one Side of Stage. G-FThrow, G-Fthrow, G-Fthrow(Continue till you reach the other) Up Smash, DownB.
Back to top Go down
https://tomorrows-light.forumotion.net
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:04 am

Wyvern wrote:
*Note* This is technique, not combo.
Grab, down-throw, then up-tilt until the opponent is on like 50%, or when you are confortable. You could try to turn it into a conbo and up-smash when you think they might be getting too high and try to follow them in the air. *Another note* This may not work on people who play defensively, so try to *perfect* sheild them and sheild grab. It works unless they know how to instantly roll, like very, very instantly, which probably is unlikely. If you want to try to get a solid hit/KO, follow with Spin attack.
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
Admin
Wyvern

Pig

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:07 am

Xirae wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
*Note* This is technique, not combo.
Grab, down-throw, then up-tilt until the opponent is on like 50%, or when you are confortable. You could try to turn it into a conbo and up-smash when you think they might be getting too high and try to follow them in the air. *Another note* This may not work on people who play defensively, so try to *perfect* sheild them and sheild grab. It works unless they know how to instantly roll, like very, very instantly, which probably is unlikely. If you want to try to get a solid hit/KO, follow with Spin attack.

Nah it's a combo i just like naming things cheers
Back to top Go down
https://tomorrows-light.forumotion.net

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:37 am

Anything you guys post up I can put on the list if you want.
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:35 am

I have an amazing 2+ hit combo that can KO with Link. It's not complete, but I put down a + because it may be a combo that can continue if you place it correctly and do the right moves.
Bomb Thrust String: Pull out a bomb, then throw it at the opponent. Directly jump in for any aerial move. To make the KO down thrust (the name Wink). If they are close to the edge neutral or forward them out and then do whatever (non completion).
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Admin
Sparx

Pig

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 am

i got 1for pikachu Dgrab Dgrab chain grab forward to the other side of the the stage then Bthrow then volt tackle to the other side of the stage cause you throwed them backwards and get a thunderkill it works sometimes its best used on heavey chracters like gangondorf and bowser
Back to top Go down
Xirae
New User
New User
Xirae

Pig

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:20 pm

I have like never played for a half year, so I'm going to like study this.
Back to top Go down

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:54 am

Ok, new characters added, keep your combos coming.
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Admin
Sparx

Pig

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 am

captain falcon well you Fgrab -> Dgrab -> Uair -> falcon punch if you can get the distance and timing right or another Uair
or you can chain grab forward or backwards to forward or you cna Dgrab chain grab but its more harder
Back to top Go down
Sparx
Admin
Sparx

Pig

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:28 pm

ok i got another this 1is for captain falcon when facing the edge and you can grab your opponent Fthrow -> forward B
Back to top Go down

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:08 am

Added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regular combos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular combos.   Regular combos. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular combos.
Page 1 of 1